OUT-OF-STATE OR CANADIAN?
Ask us about our prepayment rates
and travel recommendations!
Start Pain Screening Quiz NOW!
8 Great Reasons
Why Out–of–State & Canadians patients are choosing Phoenix and Mesa, Arizona as the perfect place for out-patient spine surgeries.
1. World-class Out-Patient facility: Our brand new facility offers a classy, comfortable and exquisite setting for all of our patients who will be experiencing a Arizona Pain Treatment Centers procedure. We constructed our surgery center with the patient in mind as well as a welcoming layout for our doctors and surgeons.
2. No wait lists: Access to immediate care and service is what our patients are wanting and are achieving by choosing our practice. We find many patients are often discouraged by the long wait times and amounts of pain they suffer in the meantime. We can start the process within one week and fast track patients who need our attention immediately.
3. Surgeon expertise: The personal approach and attention of our surgeon and his expertise is bar none a feature that our patients love. Based on a firm foundation of ethics, conservative care and the best interest of each patient, we are committed to providing each patient with what they will need for the best possible outcome.
4. Latest technology: Our surgeons utilize the latest technology and techniques for their minimally invasive and micro spine surgeries. All procedures are carefully performed under a microscope and each patient is watched throughout the procedure with intra-operative monitoring. Before the procedure, our surgeon will review the process and safety measures taken to help insure a successful surgical outcome.
5. Medical Savings: The minimally invasive spine procedures we offer allow our patients to return home the same day. This benefits our patients by reducing charges associated with the surgery and accompanying hospital stays. We are happy to provide a time-of-service cash rate and discuss payment plan options.
6. Excellent quality: We demonstrate our commitment to quality by operating our private surgery center to the highest of standards. Our patients and their families are met with the expertise of a well-trained nursing and medical staff, that are well acquainted with every aspect of the surgery center. Together, we offer the highest possible level of patient care and take pride in our efforts and patient success achievements.
7. Convenient and personalize service: When it comes to personal attention and convenient service, we pride ourselves in creating this for each and every patient. Due to the intimate size of our practice, we want our patients to feel confident in knowing that their health is our primary concern and we are available 24/7.
8. Travel opportunities: In understanding that the primary motivation for patients is affordable and effective surgery, the opportunity to visit beautiful Arizona to escape the cold or to enjoy the sun is an additional draw for some. The relaxing desert and resort settings make the rest and relaxation after surgery possible.
Why Arizona Pain Treatment Centers and how do we work?
Has your back or spine started to ache over time? Or did your pain begin suddenly without notice? Has an injury or accident left you suffering with aging and pain?
You will receive a personal one-on-one conversation with our concierge Doctor or concierge patient coordinator about the pain and symptoms you are currently experiencing and discover how we can be the perfect fit to help restore your lifestyle.
Meeting the concierge team is the next step in discovering the best Minimally Invasive and Laser Spine Surgery options. A detailed physical exam will be provided to identify exactly ‘where’ your pain is being generated from. You will have quality time to tell our spine team the nature of your pain, when it started and reason for onset, what you have been doing to help treat it.
Your entire care is ‘backed’ by our spine team, consisting of highly trained Pain Specialists. We are ready to take amazing care of you from the type of surgery needed, to the expected recovery time. All your questions will be answered and addressed.
Our concierge financial and benefits team is committed to the ‘NO SURPRISES’ rule! We have 25 years of experience and know what questions to ask and how to collect accurate information. This is a service to each patient and our goal is to save you as much money as possible and provide the care you deserve for what your insurance is obligated to cover.
The team at Arizona Pain Treatment Centers is extremely caring, professional, and diligent. We take great pride in making this important difference for patients and that entire process is done efficiently and in a timely fashion.
Our multi-specialty team approach method brings together our Spine Surgeon, Pain Specialists, and Physical Medicine Physician all under 'one roof' to make sure that all surgical/medical matters are treated in the best interest of our patients.
We encourage family members, loved ones, or friends to join in throughout the process and the appropriate people will receive for regular updates throughout the operative period. Our goal is to answer every question as quickly as possible.
Our spine team has advanced training in minimally invasive spine surgery and laser spine surgery. We offer cutting edge technology and techniques that often require a LASER and camera for best visualization and the best outcomes.
Most concierge spine surgeries can be performed in our out-patient surgery center. Our center has one operating room, which means each patient is served by the entire team personally.
Our team's results demonstrate that spinal surgery either in the neck or back can be done safely and the patient can return home the same day for recovery.
Get in Touch
1301 E McDowell Rd., #100
Phoenix, AZ 85006
off of 13th St. and McDowell Rd.
4860 E. Baseline Rd, #103
Mesa, AZ 85206
off of Pierpont Dr. and Baseline Rd.
8805 N 23rd Ave., #120
Phoenix, AZ 85021
off of 23rd Ave. and Dunlap Rd.